Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

The answer to a tanned summer in Cape Town

I have super pale skin thanks to some very western-european genes and so summer is a cross between ensuring that my legs have some colour while trying to to add to the freckle-count. I came across Kiss Blush Tell's latest article on self tan - and I think it might just be the answer...
This is what she had to say:
I firmly believe that one way of feeling summery and ready to slip into all your summer forcks is by getting a nice tan and, if like me, you work full time and only get to the beach when Cape Town actually decides to have nice, non-windy weather on a weekend, then fake tan is the way to go.
I, personally, love the colour of the tan that you get from Caribbean Tan – never orange and quite an intense colour, so not really something for first timers, but fantastic for seasoned self-tanners who know the deal and want a proper tan.

View the full article here: Kiss, Blush and Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment